Add Device to APP and Add RF Remotes:
Use Alarm Sensor to DIY Smart Scene with SONOFF:
This device can copy most of the 315 & 433MHz RF Remote Controllers into WiFi wireless. It can be used for most of the 315 & 433MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, RF controlled curtain, RF blinds, etc.
This device also can work with door magnetic sensor, human body PIR sensor, and more other sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. It can make your home smarter.
This device can add up to 1-4 buttons 315/433MHz RF Remote Controller/ RF Curtain Switch / RF Alarm, control max.16 RF devices. You can name for each control button.
Set time schedules for automatic control: support set timers to open or close device at a fixed time.
Works with Alexa: Link “eWeLink Smart Home Fan” skill. You can directly ask Amazon Echo/Echo Dot/Amazon Tap to turn on/off your RF devices.
Works With the Google Assistant: Link “Smart We Link” on Google Home app, start to voice control your RF devices on Google Home.
Why choose me:
* Control maximum 16PCS RF controlled devices on the App through 2.4G-WiFi network, make your home smarter.
* Works with voice controllers: Alexa echo/tap/dot and Google Home.
* Remote ON/OFF: Turn connected 433MHz RF devices on/off remotely from anywhere on the App
* Timing: Supports scheduled/countdown timing tasks to turn on/off at specified time.
* The receiving supports fixed code 315/433MHz frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
Power Supply: Micro USB 5V/1A
Supported Radio: 315 & 433MHz RF
Not support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
Wireless Standard: 2.4G-WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
1 * EACHEN RM-DC34
1* Micro USB Cable
1* User Manual