Today I will show you how to use a phone as a camera for ewelink APP, and you can add the camera to the other device interface.
Hello, I am Looky.Xu, here I will tell you how to DIY your smart controller.
First of all, this is the beta for Chinese ewelink account, I am not sure if it can work with English or other phone languages. If you have any questions please leave message here:
OK. Let’s start!
1. Download and install the ewelink camera APP on a android phone.
2. Download another beta ewelink APP on another android phone.
3. Login the same ewelink account, the you can see the camera device is on the device list.
4. Add camera to your other device interface.
5. Now you can check the device status from the camera.
OK! That’s all. Thank you for watching!
EACHEN MINI PLUG WITH POW DETECTION-US (TUYA SMART LIFE APP)
This WiFi smart socket is using Tuya Smart Life APP, Monitor which devices are costing you from anywhere at any time, with the APP, you can monitor live power, current, voltage. You can measure energy usage for every month and every day. You can set up auto-off timers to save cost.